CONTENT & PR COORDINATOR
An energetic and exciting role that sees the creation and stewardship of all Love, Bonfire’s content across social media and public relations. Working directly into the Director, you will enjoy a high level of creativity, adaptability, eagerness, passion and drive, with the ability to influence the business’ success as well as shape its future.
CONTENT / SOCIAL MEDIA
- Implementation of best practice social media management strategies and campaigns
- Plan, create and execute content for owned social channels
- Curate, manage and refine content calendar
- Recommend new content requirements to engage audiences, tell the brand story, sell relevant categories in line with the marketing calendar and contribute to follower engagement.
- Monitor social channels daily, engage with our online community and respond to comments and messages
- Attend to all customer queries, concerns, and comments posted to the company's social media platforms.
- Editing imagery or content for social media purposes including copy, images and video
- Weekly and monthly social media and marketing reporting
PR / INFLUENCER MANAGEMENT
- Manage influencer outreach program and the end-to-end process loaning of product for press and influencers
- Nurturing existing relationships and sourcing new talent that align with the brand,
- Staying on top on influencer marketing trends, algorithms and platforms
- Manage the brand’s gifting program, alongside our PR agency and internal teams
- Organise gifts for clients and talent
- Assist with the execution of events, tradeshows and fashion shows
- PR agency management - working alongside the Director to manage external agencies and actioning all requests
- Keeping the Press page updated with all recent coverage.
- Identifying and applying for Awards and Grants that assist in brand elevation / progress
- Coordinating fashion photoshoots, including booking, styling, prepping, organising catering and time management on the day
- Capturing BTS and content on the set of our photoshoot
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Good eye for detail and confident in creating a strong aesthetic.
- Ability to execute ideas for content creation from end to end.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and how to utilise them to reach company goals and targets.
- Engaging copyrighting skills
- Capable of working both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent time management skills - must be reliable and efficient, able to prioritise and multitask
- A creative eye and insight into the retail customer experience / customer journey
- Passion and experience working within a fast-paced and agile fashion retail environment.
- Ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience with Shopify and Klaviyo is advantageous but not essential
- Experience working for a modern, digitally-driven brand, ideally in fashion/accessories sector
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience within the marketing and PR industry